Compliance Operations Analyst at Joompay
Joompay is a European banking app made simple for your everyday use. We operate from the Luxembourg headquarters under our own financial license. Joompay is a part of Joom Group — an international tech company. Joom mobile marketplace is our most successful project with more than 400M users around the world.
Now, our Joompay team consists of 40+ people, so we are looking for energetic and responsible specialists to build the company core. We want all the team members to add their unique value to help Joompay become a strong player and a valid competitor on the Fintech market.
Our AML/CTF and Fraud prevention controls are organised more effectively than in traditional banks, and we use smart technology based approach for suspicious risk factors and behaviour pattern detection. We believe that people are our core strength and our automated workflows and solutions will help you to pay maximum attention on decision making, instead of ineffective manual workflow processing.
- Operate the KYC & client onboarding alert review
- Conduct research and investigations on client profiles and transactions
- Develop, test, analyse, and maintain transaction monitoring rules and models
- Cooperate closely with the product team to improve KYC tools and business processes
- Help and advise support team to ensure correct and efficient communication with customers regarding AML/CTF issues and questions
- Proactively identify potential gaps in existing AML/CTF Transaction Monitoring processes systems and controls and drive enhancements to these
- At least 2 years as an AML/KYC specialist or similar roles
- Fluent English, intermediate Russian
- Higher education in law, economics, finance or another area relevant for the financial sector
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
We are offering
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Central office in the heart of Riga
- Stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Work equipment of your choice
- Medical insurance
- Corporate mortgage