Head of Strategic Partnerships at Joom Logistics
Joom Logistics is a business that provides logistics, technology and infrastructure services for cross-border eCommerce. Joom Logistics is a new generation cross-border logistics company that pioneers tech-driven delivery management.
We help businesses to deliver their packages from China, Europe, Japan, Korea and others to over 100 countries. We will pick up their packages and deliver them anywhere in the world. We will also provide easy integration, multiple options for last mile delivery, widgets for their website or app, real-time analytics, etc.
Joom Logistics is one of the key businesses of Joom, international group of e-commerce and fintech companies that was founded in 2016 in Latvia. Joom also includes four other businesses: Joom Marketplace, a platform for shopping from all over the world; Joompay, a fintech service for daily financial transactions in Europe; JoomPro, a platform for cross-border wholesale trade; Onfy, a pharmaceutical marketplace in Germany.
Joom offices are located in Latvia, China, Hong-Kong, the USA, Germany, Luxembourg and Russia.
Now we are in search of a qualified Head of Strategic Partnerships who will be responsible for the smooth running of our relationships with current logistics partners.
- Support business development with engaging new logistics partners and renegotiations with existing partners
- Run the day to day relationship with our partners
- Ensure that contractual commitments are met on both sides
- Anticipate and articulate any service or relationship issues
- Serve as a spokesperson for Joom Logistics
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships
- Provide insights to the product team to improve an international crossborder logistics service and rollout new features
- At least 5 years experience in the international logistics or e-commerce
- Fluent English
- Experience in account management
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical mindset
- E-commerce/logistics background
- Experience of working at an international company or startup
We are offering
- A comfortable office in Hong Kong/Riga/Shenzhen
- Relocation package
- Stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Work equipment of your choice
- Medical insurance